World of Words Trivia Quiz 1
Test your knowledge and skill of the World Of Words by Elias Tobias web blog, and take the blog’s Trivia Quiz for fun. No prizes are involved, though. No points for merchandise are available since everything on this web site is already free. The World of Words by Elias Tobias has several free items to easily download, including logos, posters, autographed photos, ArtBrushed photography and a complete brochure about the Web blog that reaches more than 2 million people daily. These free images and products can be used for screen savers, material for a new Elias Tobias fan club, T-shirt iron-on designs, window clings, mouse pads, coffee mugs and other items.
Use the search box to help find information from all posts. Also look in the pages and categories sections for more clues for the answers, except for the answer file (play honest here). Print out the page, and mark the answers to the following 10 questions. Then check your answers by clicking on the trivia quiz logo for the correct answers.
Set A :
1. What is the best way to send an e-mail to Elias Tobias?
2. What is a staplesopegus?
A. An extinct dinosaur.
B. A fictitious office creature.
C. Something that likes to eat paper.
D. Answers B and C.
3. Many languages does the story, “The Peasant Princess” appear on the World of Words by Elias Tobias?
4. What is the title of the French collection of poems which appears on the World of Words by Elias Tobias?
A. Mystic Memories.
B. Les aventures du cow-boy Cosmic.
C. Recherche pour les mots manquants.
D. Personnes, lieux et autres noms.
5. How many members are there in the Boys of Lambda Sigma Chi?
6. In the Boys of Lambda Sigma Chi, Rufus McDougal was a foreign exchange student from what country when he went to Ball State University?
7. In the Boys of Lambda Sigma Chi, Christopher Benedict is:
A. An insurance salesman in Iowa.
B. A lifelong journalist from Texas.
C. A stockbroker in New York.
D. currently unemployed.
8. The title of the poem featured in Poetry First-Aid page of the World of Words by Elias Tobias?
A. When I am with You
B. Circles and Emotion
C. Sharing and Caring
D. Steppin’ Out
9. What is Patty Hall’s home town?
A. Indianapolis, Indiana.
B. San Antonio, Texas.
C. Richmond, Indiana.
D. Columbus, Indiana.
10. In the short story, ”The Peasant Princess,” Who is Holly’s adopted sister?
Check your answers by clicking Here .
Did you know that Elias Tobias has published two books, and one is an anthology of 145 poems, and the other a short story murder mystery. For complete information about these books and how to purchase them, click here..