Mike’s Book Cafe
The gift of reading is a gift that keeps on giving, long after the Christmas presents have been opened. The best presents are free and there are hundreds of books online for no cost from a variety of sources. So when it’s cold outside, and you have time on your hands, fix yourself a cup of coffee and then pick up a book or anthology of poems and relax.
If you just want the latest news from your own hometown to the nation and world, go to Topix at http://www.topix.com/. The type in the name of your city or town in the search box and get information from your neck of the woods.
Here is a set of links from Mike’s Book Cafe:
1. Thousands of Free eBooks – BookBub.com www.bookbub.com/eBooks
2. Also check out http://www.readingfanatic.com
3. Thousands of books available through http://www.readbookonline.net/
4. Turn page after page at http://www.pagebypagebooks.com/
5. Read and print books for free from http://www.readprint.com/
6. Want a romance novel? Choose hundreds at http://www.publicbookshelf.com/
7. Children have a source for stories at http://www.magickeys.com/books/
8. If any of the above links do not catch your attention as you sip your coffee, try 25 other places to get free books to read online at http://educhoices.org/articles/Online_Libraries_-_25_Places_to_Read_Free_Books_Online.html
There is power in the written word.